1000 NES Games for PC
Remember that old NES Family Computer Games? The old up, up, down, down, left right, left right in Contra? And the ever famous Mario Games? You do! That is why I searched and collated some emulators that I found. I gave credit to Alexande de Viega for creating RockNESX. Among these thousand games are:
- Pacman
- Contra 1 & 2
- Mario Bros. 1 to 3
- Pooyan
- Mappy
- Bomberman
- Total Recall
- Excite Bike
- Legend of Selda
- Tennis
- Pro Wrestling
- Top Gun
- Adventure Island
- and more


How to install:
1. Click Download File or Click HERE
2. Unrar/Unzip files
3. Run RockNESX.exe
4. Click File>Open and Play ROM...
5. Open desired game
6. ENJOY!
DOWNLOAD FILE
9:25 PM
|
Labels:
Games
|
This entry was posted on 9:25 PM
and is filed under
Games
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
new link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmznn5yjmyy
Post a Comment