Turbo Charged Downloading: LimeWire Pro 5

I introduce the LimeWirePro5 for the benefit of those who are not familiar with this download software, as well as, to those who are looking for a better one. We all know that LimeWire is a B2B download and seeding software. More seeders the faster the download, more leechers means slower download. Most of the time, people look for full and free downloads and usually these files have more leechers than seeders thus, making the download slower. In addition, some users' internet connection are slow making one movie download run for a day even-- worst two to three days.


LimeWire saw these problems and make the worthy effort to increase downloading time into Turbocharge. These works alot for me since most of my downloads are LimeWire dependent. Now torrents can be downloaded in less than two to three hours per movie. There is a newer version of LimeWire pro and I will upload it as soon as I have it. So you can continue enjoying free and full downloads. I hope you enjoy this file.

Download: LimeWire Pro 5

Please comment for questions and suggestions.

0 comments: